It’s our aim at The Sussex Downs Fertility Centre to provide a safe working environment for patients and staff during this pandemic. To assist in providing this, everyone visiting the centre are expected to observe the Code of Conduct below.
The SDFC Code of Conduct’s main aim is that people attending the centre, whether in person or by telephone, should behave in a manner that respects the rights of others and the centre environment.
The following is required of everyone visiting the centre:
· To follow the social distancing guidelines and wear a mask during every visit to the centre, when you enter the centre use the hand sanitiser
· Complete the questionnaire on this page before your visit or if the circumstances in your household change
· Please do not arrive early for an appointment
· Inform the centre immediately via telephone if your circumstances/condition changes or anyone close to you develops any of the symptoms by calling 01323 410333. Please do not visit the centre until you have spoken to someone at the centre
· Maintain the 1-2m distance in the centre from other patients and visitors where possible
Any person acting in an unacceptable manner can be asked by a member of staff to stop behaving in such a way and to observe the Code of Conduct. If a person repeatedly fails to observe the Code of Conduct, the staff could ask a patient to register elsewhere.